On Demand vs. Stored Data Connectors
What is a Stored Data Connector?
Great for Analysis
- Our stored data fetch system automatically creates a historical database of information, covering long periods of time and enabling the analysis of trends over months to years!
- Users can create complex calculations and data blends and store the results. Storing complex transformations means that dashboards and reports load more quickly, so users get the fastest possible “Time-to-Insight.”
- The TapClicks Data Warehouse makes that data available to all stakeholders with minimal overhead. Instead of building pipes to each of the data sources in the tech stack, TapClicks does the heavy lifting and maintains those touchpoints; stakeholders need only build to one consistent TapClicks data warehouse to access all their data. This moves beyond simple data pulls but addresses the needs of “Export, Transform and Load” tasks.
What is an On Demand Data Connector?
Great for Reporting
- Real-time data directly from a data source into their TapClicks dashboard.
- Addresses the “data inflation” issues that arise with those few specific metrics when stored and aggregated over time.