SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA, USA, January 10, 2023 /EINPresswire. com/
TapClicks, the leading provider of unified marketing operations, analytics and reporting solutions for media companies, digital marketing agencies, brands, franchises, and HIPAA covered entities, today announced its new TapClicks Data Exporter. Now, users can blend all campaign information in the automated TapClicks data warehouse, and push it to the platform of their choice. This way, they can spend less time managing data and more time analyzing it, accelerating insight and driving actionable results.
The broad TapClicks operations platform2 integrates campaign information across thousands of digital marketing tools, for easy analysis, automated reporting, visualization, and results measurement. The new TapClicks Data Exporter automates the delivery of this rich data to many of today's popular data warehouses and databases. These include Snowflake, Amazon S3, Google BigQuery, and many more. TapClicks Automated Data Warehousing manages all aspects of the data pipeline.
Dan's results include:
- Less time spent managing APls
- New metrics added easily
- Data written into Snowflake
- A stable, automated pipeline
With TapClicks Data Exporter, marketers can export or replicate data from over 6,000 sources3 and send it to popular data warehouses, common databases, and other top destinations, including the following:
" Reporting & Analytics: TapAnalytics, TapReports, and TapClicks for Google Data Studio
" Business lntelligence Tools: MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Looker
" Business Tools: Google Sheets, Email, and FTP/SFTP
" Warehouses & Databases: Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
In addition, TapClicks Data Exporter features:
- Ease of use: TapClicks Data Exporter is extremely intuitive, featuring an easy-to-use UI to build and test. Exports can be set to run on a schedule or on-demand.
- Integrated data: TapClicks constantly adds new integrations and metrics so users can quickly and easily add data from the newest marketing channels.
- Advanced calculations: With access to 6,000+ connectors, TapClicks Data Exporter allows users to organize data into Client and Business Units, segment or blend data, and calculate actionable results.
The new TapClicks Data Exporter is available now.