BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
TapClicks, Inc. is a leading marketing technology company for agencies, media companies, brands, and enterprises. Its integrated Marketing Operations Platform includes sales enablement, workflow and order management, analytics, and automated reporting -- all within a single intuitive user interface available on demand in the cloud. TapClicks has delivered over 1,000,000 dashboards to over 5,000 brands and over 500 media companies and agencies worldwide. The TapClicks platform leverages over 150 native API integrations with leading marketing and advertising platforms and rounds out its solution with ImportWizard, which enables the platform to use data from virtually any source. TapClicks was founded in 2009, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has development and sales offices in Boston and Canada and sales offices in Europe and Latin America.
We are seeking an entry level Business Development Representative (BDR) with experience in the MarTech and SaaS industries to join our growing North American team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter. This position based in our Wakefield, MA office. A successful BDR is a motivated self-starter who is hungry for a challenge and who has experience in the high tech space. Your high-energy and professional persistence will drive your targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of assigned accounts. The BDR’s main focus is identifying, developing and creating new business opportunities for field salespeople in specific territories of North America.
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives and Field Marketing team to develop creative programs and events to drive pipeline building efforts within your assigned territory.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing contacts through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Actively participate in and contribute to team learning opportunities and your own personal development.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and pipeline progression.
- Recruit for local and national events created by marketing.
- Bachelor´s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- High ethical and moral standards
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to Detail
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics
- CRM experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
All interested candidates are required to submit a cover letter and/or cover letter video explaining why their background exceeds the basic qualifications for this role.