Customer Success Manager
Location: San Jose, CA or Boston MA Metro, USA
Department: Customer Success
The TapClicks SMA Success Team’s mission is to deliver high quality and effective support to clients and partners. Success is measured by quick resolutions, high customer satisfaction and long term retention. TapClicks is growing rapidly and is a fast paced exciting place to work where customer success is a strong focus.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for supporting TapClicks SMA customers delivering high quality onboarding, develop/maintain business relationship, and engaging appropriate cross functional resources to deliver on impactful solutions for their book of business. This role will require strong communication skills along with some problem solving background and technical acumen.
What you get to do:
Experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Work with Agencies and Businesses catering to various sectors.
- Build strong relationships with customers within a defined book of business
- Understand each customer’s strategic objectives and priorities
- Maximize revenue growth within the book of business (identify, qualify, propose, negotiate and close)
- Support day to day needs of customer base through regular interactions and problem resolution
- Drive customer engagement and adoption of the Tapclicks SMA platform
- Maximize customer satisfaction and eliminate customer attrition
- Conduct business reviews with clients
- Provide ongoing platform and data-driven-storytelling training to clients
- Advocate internally for the needs of customers within the defined book of business
- Supports sales pursuits as subject matter expert
- Participate as part of a team to onboard new customers
- Solve unique business problems through TapClicks’ technologies and coordinate delivery of projects.
More about TapClicks:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Problem solving skills required
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-4 years of experience in Account Management experience supporting SaaS offering
- Desired requirement: Background in Digital Marketing or Advertising Operations
- Ability to work USA standard time
- Understanding of, and extensive experience with digital marketing
- Experience leading large client engagements
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software and applications
TapClicks, Inc. is a leading marketing technology company for agencies, media companies, brands, and enterprises. Its integrated Marketing Operations Platform includes sales enablement, workflow and order management, analytics, and automated reporting -- all within a single intuitive user interface available on demand in the cloud. TapClicks has delivered over 1,000,000 dashboards to over 5,000 brands and over 500 media companies and agencies worldwide. The TapClicks platform leverages over 170 native API integrations with leading marketing and advertising platforms and rounds out its solution with Smart connector, which enables the platform to use data from virtually any source. TapClicks was founded in 2010, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with additional development and sales offices in Boston,Canada, India and Columbia.