Executive Account Manager
The mission for the Strategic Account Manager (SAM)/Enterprise Farmer is to deliver to our most valuable clients, world-class account management experience. This position is also responsible for upselling the TapClicks product line by utilizing consulting mindset to use our products to help reach their strategic goals while providing sustained customer support for the lifetime of the relationship.
The Strategic Account Manager drives sales revenue by:
• Building a relationship with key players within our high-value enterprise clients;
• Penetrating the customer account at all levels and all subsidiaries;
• Becoming a trusted advisor with deep expertise across leading digital-marketing solutions in the market and demonstrating how the TapClicks
platform brings insights to their marketing investments.
The Strategic Account Manager position is an extremely critical role in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience.
The SAM has the unique challenge of understanding our customers’ needs and strategic objectives to uncover how the TapClicks platform will best serve them in achieving their objectives. At the same time, the SAM must act as an influencer, connector, and coordinator to make sure that we are pulling together the right team, at the right time, and delivering services in such a way that our customers come to trust and increasingly rely on TapClicks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meeting and/or exceeding goals including, but not limited to, revenue, customer growth, and sales expenses
• Managing forecasts, pipelines, and predictability for revenue achievement
• Managing the entire sales life-cycle of transactions to ensure visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close process
• Ensuring and enabling the highest levels of professionalism
• Acting as a TapClicks representative to maintain positive relationships with all employees, customers, partners, and industry organizations
• Provide timely and positive resolution of escalated sales-related issues
• Communicating with key customers, business partners and executives on significant issues and accomplishments
Required Skills & Experience
• 7+ years of prior sales experience is required in the role of Strategic Account Management or Sales Account Executive
• Previous experience in the ad-technology space, particularly in a sales role
• Must have experience with digital analytic s and bring a network of senior executives across the media and/or digital-agency industries
• The successful candidate with be very comfortable working with clients on technically sophisticated objectives. He/she will also be very articulate
and approaches opportunities strategically and with the end goals in mind at every step.
• Travel and a willingness to work a flexible schedule required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
TapClicks, Inc. delivers a complete digital marketing reporting and analytics platform built to answer the needs of digital agencies, media companies, and enterprises. Our flagship product, TapAnalytics, consolidates marketing campaign data and performance metrics into a unified dashboard, complete with automated reporting and analytic visualizations. The TapClicks Suite provides a complete view of marketing activities - empowering organizations to make insightful decisions with a scalable, easy to use, SaaS solution.
We offer a competitive salary and a possibility of stock options.
We're looking for people in the Boston and San Jose (California) areas.