TapClicks Offers Leading HIPAA-Compliant Marketing Reporting and Workflow Solution
San Jose, CA, July 26, 2018 (Newswire.com) - TapClicks, the global SaaS leader in marketing reporting and workflow, recently named the Best Dashboard for managing Local Campaigns Local Visionary Award 2018 by StreetFight, today announced a new development in their technology. TapClicks now offers a HIPAA and HITECH compliant solution to help Healthcare covered entities (e.g., medical and dental payers, providers, and practitioners) and their digital agencies easily maintain compliance with the regulations set forth by HIPAA.
This new HIPAA and HITECH compliant marketing reporting, dashboard and workflow solution is a must-have for digital agencies that collect marketing and advertising data for Healthcare covered entities. These covered entities require marketing agencies and media companies to sign agreements stating they will protect the privacy of individual patients and any HIPAA covered information. Digital agencies and media companies that do not use the best dashboard and reporting solutions for their medical and dental payer, provider and practitioner clients are undertaking huge legal liabilities and business risk, that is easily mitigated with TapClicks's HIPAA-Compliant solution.
With this new solution from TapClicks, marketing agencies, media companies, and other service providers can offer a compliant, secure platform to manage their advertising for HIPAA concerned advertisers. Similarly, Healthcare covered entities can now feel confident that patient data is fully protected using industry best practices for HIPAA compliance when signing up with a marketing or advertising agency that uses TapClicks.
Protecting the privacy of all customers and remaining compliant with all federal laws is a top priority at TapClicks. That's why TapClicks used the requirements of HIPAA, the Privacy Rule, and the Security Rule, as the indicator to put operational safeguards in place. TapClicks prevents unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI) and ensures that marketing data, such as call tracking information is secure. TapClicks provides the best, most popular and secure HIPAA compliant solution that covered entities and their digital agencies can turn to for such strong levels of compliance, said Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks.
TapClicks has implemented the following protections for customers on HIPAA-compliant TapClicks plans:
- All access to TapClicks is encrypted via SSL to protect data from interception on network points between the user and TapClicks.
- Any call records, web visitor sessions, and call routing details are fully encrypted when stored on disk. This data is seamlessly decrypted as-needed for reporting purposes when accessed by the customer.
- TapClicks prevents transmission of sensitive data to external systems and instead provides a link that requires the user to login to review the information.
- Individual users are granted their own login credentials, which can be controlled by an administrator. Login sessions automatically expire after a brief period of inactivity to prevent unauthorized access.
- All access is to the application is logged by a user, timestamp, and IP address.
- TapClicks uses only dedicated hardware and does not make use of virtual machines on shared-tenancy hardware for customers covered by a BAA.
Try TapClicks Free for 14-Days!