How to Connect to TapClicks
Zapier is a Leads Management connector which requires the Leads Management Module. If you do not have the leads management module contact your Account Representative.
Read the Connection Guide
Let's Get Started
- First, create a new Zap in Zapier.
- Select a Trigger you want to pull lead data from.
- Select the TapClicks app for your Action stage.
- Select Create Leads.
- Choose a TapClicks account you want to connect to.
- For adding new Accounts, give your dashboard URL and Client Lead Code.
- To find a Client's Lead Code navigate to the Clients page from the TapClicks side navigation bar.
- Click Edit Client and locate the Leads Management section and copy the Client Lead Code.
- Map the data from your Trigger stage to the TapClicks Leads fields.
- Create and test the connections.
- Once successful, turn your Zap on, and you're finished!
That’s it! Your tool is now connected and your data will flow into your dashboard! :)