Salesforce Campaigns for TapClicksIS THIS YOUR COMPANY? CLAIM YOUR PROFILE
About Salesforce Campaigns
Salesforce Campaigns is a free sales analytics dashboard for app publishers, allowing them to track their app downloads, revenue, rankings and reviews across multiple platforms.
How to Connect to TapClicks
Connecting Salesforce Campaigns data to TapClicks is simple and straightforward.
Let's Get Started
- Simply select Salesforce Campaigns from the TapClicks "Manage services" dashboard under the section "Connection Templates".
- Following the on screen guide, upload the sample file, map the fields, schedule file delivery and hit “Save”. If any issues, consider again following this Connection Guide or watching this video.
- Salesforce Campaigns will now appear as a "Custom Created Connections” service in your manage services. Navigate to it and click.
- Select a specific Salesforce Campaigns account and a client or end user with which to associate the account, and click “update”.
- Dashboard / Top Metrics
- Campaign Name
- Campaign Type
- Campaign Status
- Start Date
- Num Sent in Campaign
- Responses in Campaign
- Opportunities in Campaigns
- Won Opportunities in Campaigns
- Value Won Opportunities in Campaign
- Actual Coast in Campaign