How to Connect to TapClicks
Connecting Marketo to TapClicks is simple and straightforward.
Let's Get Started
- Simply select Marketo service from the TapClicks "Manage services" Dashboard.
- Navigate to the admin area of your Marketo application. Click on the Users & Roles node on the left panel.
- Click on the Users & Roles node on the left panel.
- Create a new role.
- Create an API only user and associating it with the API role that you created above.
- Create a custom application: go to the Admin then LaunchPoint screen and create a new service.
- Choose “Custom” service type, provide the display name, description and the user you just created.
- Click on “View Details” link on the grid to get the Client Id and Client Secret.
- Input Identity, Client ID and Client Secret of your Marketo Account and click “Add Account”
- Select a specific Marketo account and a client or end user with which to associate the account, and click “update”.
That’s it! Your tool is now connected and your data will flow into your dashboard! :)