The TapClicks Platform Enablement Team’s mission is to deliver high quality and effective platform onboarding and implementation. Success is measured by on-time client go-lives, high customer satisfaction and long term retention. TapClicks is growing rapidly and is a fast paced exciting place to work where customer success is a strong focus.
The Implementation lead will be responsible for leading client onboarding and implementation projects for TapClicks Enterprise customers delivering high quality customer experience and engaging appropriate cross functional resources to deliver on the solution. This role will require strong project management skills along with some business analysis background and technical acumen.
What you get to do:
Experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Leads implementation projects for technical systems, software, or solutions on behalf of TapClicks clients
- Develops and manages project plans, ensuring implementation projects deliver on schedule and budget
- Evaluates client needs, Documents workflows and business requirements
- Directs a Junior Business Analyst in best practices for documenting business requirements
- Develops configurations that support business processes, plans and executes on delivery and implementation plans, and tests and troubleshoots final system setups.
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects and/or developing proposals.
More about TapClicks:
- Strong presentation, project management and problem solving skills required
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience participating or leading Enterprise Implementation projects
- Desired requirement: Background in Digital Marketing or Advertising Operations
- PMP certification a plus
- Ability to travel 25% domestically
TapClicks, Inc. is a leading marketing technology company for agencies, media companies, brands, and enterprises. Its integrated Marketing Operations Platform includes sales enablement, workflow and order management, analytics, and automated reporting -- all within a single intuitive user interface available on demand in the cloud. TapClicks has delivered over 1,000,000 dashboards to over 5,000 brands and over 500 media companies and agencies worldwide. The TapClicks platform leverages over 170 native API integrations with leading marketing and advertising platforms and rounds out its solution with ImportWizard, which enables the platform to use data from virtually any source. TapClicks was founded in 2010, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with additional development and sales offices in Boston,Canada, India and Columbia.