TapClicks, Inc. has been recognized as Inc’s 500 #87 fastest growing company. Our solutions are utilized by some of the largest agencies, media companies, brands, and enterprises. Its integrated Marketing Operations Platform includes sales enablement, workflow and order management, analytics, and automated reporting -- all within a single intuitive user interface available on demand in the cloud. TapClicks has delivered over 1,000,000 dashboards to over 5,000 brands and over 500 media companies and agencies worldwide. TapClicks is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and has development and sales offices in Boston and Canada.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, TapClicks might just be the place for you. Join us!
About the role
TapClicks seeks a Senior Inside Sales Representative to join the Boston office of our highly successful Sales Team.
The team is responsible for successfully selling the TapClicks value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to mid-size companies across the country region with no assigned territories or restrictions.
In this role, you will need to:
You will need to have:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Be an expert in solution selling
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for TapClicks suite of products and solutions
- Previous experience in mentoring, training and hiring of Account Reps
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- 5+ years of selling experience
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Generous remuneration
- Stock plan - so that you can share in our future success
- Health Insurance plan
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
- Excellent vacation/time off policy
- World Class New Hire Training
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment