TapClicks is a leader in Marketing Reporting, Operations and Search Engine Optimization SaaS solutions for Enterprises, Agencies and Media companies. It has been recognized as #1 fastest growing company in Silicon Valley by Inc 500; the Best Technology Product or Service by MITX and #163 by Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500. TapClicks is the only end-to-end marketing operations platform that allows companies to streamline their marketing operations, manage and optimize campaigns and report progress from any device at any time. TapClicks uses cutting edge technology (big data analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) to continuously deliver innovative solutions to our customers. TapClicks Marketing operations platform is widely used by over 400,000 end customers globally.
We are looking for a highly motivated, problem solver and goal driven professional to join our Sales Team as a Solution Architect. You will be the expert technical sales partner to our sales team and offer your experience, industry knowledge and product expertise to explain how TapClicks solves prospects’ varying process management use-cases.
In addition to supporting demo calls, you will also work with customers to identify feature gaps, setup proofs of concept (POCs), communicate with the product and executive team findings from prospect and client meetings and more.
You will understand TapClicks platform and organization well enough to identify opportunities and drive changes to improve efficiency and/or quality of the company. The Solution Architect must be a self-starter and always seek opportunities to advance sales and industry presence for TapClicks.
- Collaborate with the Account Executive Team to build effective strategies around selling our products
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Provide clarity and guidance throughout all stages of the sales cycle from responding to RFP/RFI to leading customer demos and POCs
- Determine the workflow activities involved in the process.
- Define any number of workflow processes, depending on business needs.
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations for professional, enterprise and national deals
Nice to have
- Extensive experience with project / process management software solutions in a digital marketing environment
- 2+ years experience in digital advertising or web analytics (in digital marketing agency or digital media company)
- A good understanding of the digital marketing and SaaS type environments and researching competition
- Experience communicating with / presenting to with C-Level executives at large marketing agencies and / or media companies
- Know how to build a business process diagram / schema
- Sales / Account Manager / Executive experience at a digital marketing agency / media company
- Experience and knowledge of Ad Tech Platforms, Digital Marketing Campaign Management, Performance Marketing, Marketing Metrics and Reporting knowledge
- Effective communication skills to set internal and external expectations
- Personal presence and industry expertise to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior technical staff
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mind set with ability to adapt to changes
- Knowledge of Operative / FatTail, WideOrbit, MediaOcean or other major ad operations platform
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development